Last modified on January 17, 2021.
I. Notice of Claimed Infringement
DankTube.com (the “Site”) respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our members and others to do the same. We voluntarily observe and comply with the United States’ Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide the Site’s Designated Copyright Agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on a Site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
The contact information for our designated agent for receiving claims of infringement is as follows: dmca[at]danktube.com
II. Notification and Take Down Procedures
III. DMCA Counter-Notification Procedure
If the recipient (the “Recipient”) of a Notice of Claimed Infringement (“Notice”) feels that the Notice is erroneous or false, and/or that allegedly infringing material has been wrongly removed in response to a Notice as outlined above, the Recipient is permitted to submit a counter-notification pursuant to §512(g)(2) and (3) of the DMCA. A counter-notification is the proper method for the Recipient to dispute the removal or disabling of material (the “Material”) pursuant to a Notice. The information that a Recipient provides in a counter-notification must be accurate and truthful, and the Recipient will be liable for any misrepresentations that may cause any claims to be brought against us relating to the content.
To submit a counter-notification, please provide our designated DMCA agent the following information:
- A specific description of the material that was removed or disabled pursuant to the Notice.
- A description of where the material was located within the Site before such material was removed and/or disabled. Please provide the specific URL if possible.
- A statement reflecting the Recipient’s belief that the removal or disabling of the Material was done so erroneously. For convenience, the following format may be used:
- “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the referenced material was removed or disabled by the service provider as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.” loss or harm caused by or arising from your breach of any of the warranties and representations contained herein and with respect to any breach of any term of this Agreement.
The foregoing may be digitally signed and sent by e-mail to: dmca[at]danktube.com
After receiving a DMCA-compliant counter-notification, our designated DMCA agent will forward it to us, and we will then provide the counter-notification to the party who first provided the Notice concerning the subject material.
Additionally, within ten to fourteen (10-14) days of our receipt of the counter- notification, we will replace or cease disabling access to the disputed material provided that we or our designated copyright agent have not received notice from the entity who first provided the Notice that such entity has filed a legal action pertaining to the disputed material.
We reserve the right to modify, alter or add to this policy, and all users should regularly check back regularly to stay current on any such changes.